What am I Going to Wear!?


When I first got pregnant I was extremely excited, and nervous.  


I read everything I could find about what is normal, and what is ok to eat and not to eat, what was going on with the baby at that given time.  But also, because I am me, another concern was "What am I going to wear?!"  I fit into my regular clothes for a little while, but soon needed pants, and then shirts, because your belly hanging out the bottom of your sweater is not a cute look, or at least it wasn't on me.  I think that I did a pretty good job of keeping my self stylish and comfortable.  I REFUSED to wear sweats, and only really wore leggings a few times towards the end, when even my maternity pants got too tight!  I mainly stuck to maternity jeans or shorts with a tank and a cardigan.  I mixed in as much of my usual wardrobe as possible.  Oh, and I pretty much always wore a belt....I LOVE belts!

Comments

Popular Posts