A Few of My Favorite Things

Everyday, we all use products and some are better than others.  As a MAJOR consumer, I have tried them all.  Over the years I have found my favorites!


First and foremost, I love Urban Decay makeup. Their eyeshadows and eyeliners are amazing! They go on so smoothly and last all day!  Especially with the Primer Potion.  It is by far the best product out there.  It keeps your eyeshadow from creasing or running and makes the color pop more! ( Also not tested on animals)




Out of all the Eyeshadows, my favorite is the Naked palate.  It has the perfect every day colors, and some that can make your look a little more bold.




I have become a snob when it comes to sheets.  I found the best and now cannot settle for less.  I absolutely love Macy's Hotel Collection 600 thread count sheets.  I will settle for 400 thread count, but that is my bottom line.  They are expensive, but I justify it because sheets are something you use everyday, no matter what.  Especially the pillowcases. Worth every penny.



Myers soap, is by far my favorite dish and hand soap.  I love the label the smell and every thing about it.  Also they are made from plants and are earth friendly; which I also like.  But most important, all their products are not tested on animals which is very important to me.  No bunnies were harmed. 








I have been blessed (or cursed) with thick wavy, curly, frizzy does whatever it wants to do, hair.  So I have to actually do my hair every day, or else I will look like a crazy cat lady, (in my case a crazy pug lady).  Luckily  I have a wonderful hair stylist who has introduced me to some great hair products that keep my crazy hair in check.  Unite Lazer Straight and Unite 7Seconds Dry Shampoo.  Best dry shampoo I have used yet, because I get lazy and don't want to wash my hair.
I am obsessed with Paper Source.  They have the most amazing paper! Beautiful hand made paper in Nepal, Japan and India.


 Fun wrapping paper!

And for any crafter, they have great DIY tutorials!


Essie nail polish!! and Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat.
 Most nail polish, at least on me, chips within an hour after putting it on.  But Essie colors, with the top coat, actually stays on almost a week with no chips! 





My favorite baby blankets, other then all the wonderful hand made ones I have received, are Aden and Anais.  They are so soft and light weight, which is perfect for my summer baby.  Plus the designs are not too "baby" looking.  I am sick of cutesy wootsy baby crap. 

I have many more things that I use and love, but these are just a few I thought I should share.  They have made my, and can also make you life easier, or just a little bit fancier!



Comments

  1. Great recommendations!! I definitely am going to try some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts